3.30.2010

PAZZESCO



It has been awhile since I have actually blogged anything of major importance. Really what is important to me, may not be to you, so I guess it doesn't matter either way. I'll just tell you that life has been crazy lately. Good and bad crazy. The kind of crazy that drains you physically because you find yourself waking up blanket-less on a couch with just a few hours of sleep, only to drive home still slightly intoxicated, to get ready for an 8 hour day at work while not fully knowing what really happened last night. The kind of crazy that has you wishing you saw that one person who seems to matter, every single day. The kind of crazy that has you working two jobs because you think you have enough extra time in your life to do so, when you know the whole time that you really don't.
Would I take things any other way right now?

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment