3.08.2010

HOLD ON MIXTAPE

I received a friend request not too long ago from a person I didn't recognize. What am I suppose to do, just add them? Not....decline. Wait a second, this guy has The Passing Static as his website. I better request him now after denying him. Turns out Miguel runs (please correct me if I'm wrong) this dope blog and is a DJ in the Sacramento area. Not only did I have the Sex & Weight mixtape on repeat all weekend at work, but now I have another one to listen to. I'm about half way through and already know it's the shit.

HOLD ON

01. Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
02. Late of The Pier - Best In The Class
03. Vampire Weekend - Cousins
04. GRUM - Heartbeats (AP Refix)
05. The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
06. My Gold Mask - Bitches (AP Refix Hood Internet Remix)
07. Groove Armada - Paper Romance (AP Refix Classix Remix)
08. Wale - Good Girls (Andrew Clark + Quix Remix)
09. Hot Chip - One Life Stand
10. Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill (AP Refix)
11. Los Campesinos! - A Heat Rash In The Shape Of The Show Me State
12. Barretso - We Won't Stop (Redial Remix)
13. M83 - Teen Angst (Death To The Throne Remix)
14. Little Ones - Morning Tide (Etan Groundswell Take)
15. Green Go - Brains For Breakfast
16. TV On The Radio - Staring At the Sun (In Digital Time Remix)

Very well done guys, keep them coming.
Click the picture to download.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks man! Yeah, I saw your URL in my referrers. Nice blog btw. You're from San Jose right? Do you know Ricky & Marco?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I know Ricky... I worked with him a few years ago, still see him around all the time.

    ReplyDelete