3.22.2010

SOLO RIDE

I was itching to get back in the saddle today. Due to class and hanging out at the shop, it was dark by the time I got home. A night ride by myself was just what I needed. For some reason I felt like this the whole 15 miles or so.



I did not feel like I was actually on my bike tonight. I dont think even once I thought about the ride itself. I usually listen to music while riding to help clear my mind, or give me that extra burst of energy. Tonight was another story. The sounds of My American Heart kept me over-analyzing everything going on in my life as of now. It seemed like I could relate to every song. Not the best choice of albums for the ride. Take two tomorrow. "I think I'll take the long way home. I'll sit up straight, sit up straight... Straighten up and get out."

No comments:

Post a Comment