12.16.2009

NOT

Quite what I would have imagined. After looking into the Kiehl's window today, I had to do a double take to see if what I thought I saw was really there.

Peace <3 Kiehl's
Creme de Corps

Yup, Kaws teamed up with Kiehl's to do a Limited Edition Creme de Corps body moisturizer. You can purchase the lotion in three sizes: 8.4 oz. $26.50, 16.9 oz. with Pump $44.50, and 1 liter with pump $70.00. I'm tempted to see what this stuff is all about since my current Lab Series stuff is on the pricey side, 3.4 oz. at $37.50. If you are not quite ready to drop some of your hard earned cash on beauty products, think of the Kaws Creme de Corps as a donation since 100% of Kiehl's net profits from the sale will benefit RxART, a non-profit organization, committed to fostering artistic expression and awareness through the challenging yet rewarding task of engaging young patients through contemporary art in pediatric hospitals. It is good to see street artists continuing to use there fame for the good of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment