12.24.2009

BOW TIE FRIDAY

Is a tradition I started a few months ago at work. I had mine on today, since tomorrow is Christmas and the last place I want to be is at work. The bow tie is actually something I have started to prefer over your standard neck tie. Today I received my gift from my secret santa for the gift exchange. Ayman knew exactly what to get me. Another bow tie for the collection!

Bowtie

Not only does it have skulls, but skulls with bow ties. Dopeness.

In addition to my bow tie, I got a few bottles of wine. I know nothing about them, other than the fact that the will be consumed shortly.

Wine-o

On my bed when I got home was a package from Japan. It took just a mere 35 days, but my SD card reader was here. I was in no rush for one because the cable from my camera does the job just fine, but for $1 with free shipping from eBay, I jumped on the sweet deal.

1 Buck Succ

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday. Be sure to enjoy the time you spend with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment