12.07.2009

CELEBRATION OF LIFE



It was my time of the year this past week. That's right, I turned 23. Not such an exciting age, but it was a reason to celebrate none the less. Thursday night was spent at the usual spot, Sabor. It was also Hanna's birthday, who I blame for my high level of intoxication.



This is the only picture I have seen from that night. I don't remember taking it, but I'm sure it was a good time.

Friday we went to the workout party at the cellar, held every first Friday of the month. The crowd and music are different from what I am use to, makes it fun, but on this particular night the vibe just wasn't right. My favorite bartender Sam was working at Voodoo, which was reason enough for JP, Andrew, Ryan and myself to head over there. Everything was right. The people/music/drinks were all on point.


Saturday was my big party. Once again at The Voodoo Lounge. It was great to see old and new faces come out. I know I saw most of you, even if I don't quite remember.

I'm too lazy to describe these pictures from the past weekend, so here is the drop.







Thanks everyone who was there, and made this b-day the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment