2.22.2010

MONDAY

It was hard getting back into the swing of things today. Especially since last week I only went to one class. After my three today I headed to iMiNUSD where Mark was standing with the highly anticipated Gorilla Kilroy frame.

Gorilla Killroy

Can't you just see the excitement on his face. Okay, maybe not at this very moment, or the one where he discovered 2 of the 4 frames had minor dings that occurred in shipping, but all for were sold in under 2 hours. The Kilroy is one hellofa tarck frame.
If you don't know, just ask Nhan.

Nhan's Kilroy

His was done asap, and looking right.

I wanted to also take a second out to say thanks to a dear friend of mine. I was in a tight situation earlier, and despite my pride I took your assistance. For that I am truly grateful.

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday, but if not, you still have the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment