6.14.2010

NEW BAG DAY

I have been looking at the Mission Workshop bags since we got them in over at iMiNUSD and today, I finally picked one up. I had no real problem with my previous bag, a Chrome Pawn, but a friend was looking for the exact model I had, so I jumped on the opportunity to sell it. With a retail price of $220 these hand made in the U.S.A. bags are not cheap, but ditching the Chrome sure helped fund the Rambler.



My color of choice was black, but it turned out that the black was sold earlier in the day. That left me with the charcoal hiding in back, so I exchanged the charcoal for my preferred color. I'm not too sure if I will be able to use it to its full capacity just yet, but after a month or so of use I'll try and write up a little review.

I also picked up a new phone... an incredible one at that. Review / rant in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment