6.25.2010

INCREDIBLE IS RIGHT

Not too long ago, I had given up on my BlackBerry Strom. It was alright at first, but as time went by, I realized how much the phone sucked. Anh switched from his iPhone to the HTC Droid Incredible which made me take a closer look at the phone. After just a few minutes of reading reviews, I went ahead and placed my order. Sadly the phone was (and still is) currently back ordered a few weeks, so I had to patiently wait for it to show up. I took one last picture with the Storm and couldn't wait ship it off to some sucker who bought it on eBay for over $100!



The best thing about the Incredible is probably its speed. This phone is fast! No delay when loading web pages, or using Google Maps. There are also a ton of apps available in the marketplace. The camera on here is definitely something to mention. It has 8 megapixles, more than my digital camera. Here are some un-edited shots from the past few weeks with the phone.











The weekly WTF with Jared:


Bedsides the somewhat crappy battery life, I think this is a must have phone for any Verizon customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment