1.12.2010

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO FINE

Last night JP and myself headed over to Mark and Anna's to watch the Sharks vs Kings game. On our way we stopped by Safeway for some beverages. J got the beer, I got the wine. I am not quite the wine snob, so I looked at all the bottles and picked one that looked cool.

Red

I ended up with Red, a 2005 by the St. Francis Winery. I was surprised to see that Red was a mix of many different wines. It's a blend of 48% Merlot, 28% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Syrah, 3% Zinfandel and 6 % Mixed Blacks (Cabernet Franc, Grenache, Alicante, Malbec). I wouldn't go as far as calling the wine great, but for the sale price of $7 it was quite tasty. I think I will keep up with my strategy of picking the bottles that catch my eye. So far it's working in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment