11.01.2009

HALLOWEEN

This year Halloween was nuts. Thursday I ended up going to Sabor with Ryan and Hanna, a good time as usual. Friday I caught up with old friends at Bryan's house, but took it easy to prepare for the Alleycat the next day. "To Hell and Back" was a 22 mile race with just one checkpoint. It started at I-D then basically a straight shot down Montery Road and Metcalf, then back to the shop. I did ok, coming in 8th place.



Tim "The Sandbagger" took first as predicted by myself.
The rest of the pictures can be found here.

I had just enough time to get home and get home and change for the wild Ghoul Sprints and party at Daren's house. I took the easy way out and put together a nerd costume with items I had laying around.



This party was done right. From the people, the set up, the music, everything was on point. Darren H did this video of the sprints, mine should be up soon.



I dont think I have been to a better party. Pictures say a thousand words, I'll let them do the talking. Thanks for the great weekend everyone, YOU made it amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment