5.11.2010

WHAT TO UPDATE

It seems as if I haven't posted in awhile. I think it is partly because there is too much too write about, and also the fact that I don't really have the time to write anything that would seem worth reading. The past week or so has been nothing but great. Okay maybe work was ehh and school was stressful, but besides that, life is good. A few highlights: 4 in the net and (free) pizza you get, Cinco de Mayo gets me every year, Chinese food is amazing despite being too drunk to taste it, he gets him to the Greek (thanks Ryan), the Sharks are going to round 3, it's raining in May and somehow I don't see her or even hear her voice and she can make me smile. Here are random pictures I snapped on the blackberry.









Thankfully, now you're I'm getting another chance, so don't I wont let it pass you me by. Time to get fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment