10.25.2009

TIME FOR AN

Update. This past week has been ridicilious. I'm not quite sure if I can remember half of what happened, but here is a rundown:


Wednesday:
Saw Case In Theory play at the Blank, then hit up Tres for some beer pong.


Thursday:
Did Damage at Sabor.

Friday:
Headed over to Mayfair for a skate session. Filmed Danny for a bit......dude is sooo good.

Danny Nguyen at Mayfair from Matthew Divita on Vimeo.


After work I headed downtown to hit up Motif with PLAIDTAS FORCE.

Man Jo bought a round, yea I know, we couldn't believe it either.

Saturday:
SJF held a Fall Swap which was pretty chill.

As you can see, I made out alright.
Photo by Andrew


JP and myself couldn't help but to go to Voodoo. Man oh man some time we had there.

I wish everyone had a great weekend, because I know I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment